Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting – and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light even as protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to resist shock and heavy recoil. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.
The Trijicon Glock 3 Dot Green Front and Rear Night Sight Set can increase your night-firing accuracy by as much as 5 times–all with the same speed as instinctive shooting. Operating entirely without failure-prone batteries, the sight is illuminated with a Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp that may be guaranteed to last for a minimum of 12 years. Designed and assembled with an optimum combination of strength and safety, Trijicon night sights are the brightest and strongest to be had thanks to Trijicon’s patented unique shock-resistant design. Filled with pressurized tritium gas, the lamp illuminates three bright green dots at night. The brightness obtained from the tritium content is focused through the sapphire lens to give the maximum conceivable illumination. A white ring around the glowing dots delivers unequaled daylight visibility. Trijicon’s unique shock-resistant design protects the lamp from heavy recoil, harsh cleaning solvents, and any other hazards of the field. The lamp is contained within an aluminum cylinder with a silicone rubber cushion for additional shock protection. The machined steel sight blades offer unsurpassed strength. The Trijicon Glock 3 Dot Green Front and Rear Night Sight Set fits all Glock models except for the Glock 36. The sight’s metal structure is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and the tritium lamp is warranted for 12-years from the date of manufacture.
- Metal Body: Each sight is manufactured to fit specific handgun makes and models.
- Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp: Tritium-filled glass lamp provides superior illumination that may be guaranteed to last a minimum of 12 years.
- Glass Lamps: Filled with pressurized tritium gas, lamps glow bright green at night.
- White Rings: All Trijicon Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for unequaled daylight visibility.
- Extra-Large Front Dot: Provides a bright, distinctive sighting picture.
- Sapphire Window: Each Trijicon Tritium Lamp is capped with a Sapphire Jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamp in addition to offer protection to it from solvents and puncture.
- Protective Aluminum Cylinders: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heavy recoil and harsh cleaning solvents.
- Silicone Rubber Cushion: Gives additional shock protection to tritium filled glass lamps within the aluminum housing.
- Fits all Glock models except for the Glock 36
- Three-dot iron sight
- Illuminated green aiming dots
- Patented aluminum cylinder
- Sapphire lens construction
- Steel machined sight blades
- Metal body cushioned within silicon rubber
- Battery-free operation
Limited Lifetime: metal structure; 12-years: Tritium lamp
WHITE RINGS: Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for daylight visibility
TRITIUM-PHOSPHOR LAMP: Tritium-filled glass lamp provides superior illumination in no light or low light settings
SAPPHIRE WINDOW: Each Trijicon tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamp in addition to offer protection to it from solvents and puncture
PROTECTIVE ALUMINUM CYLINDERS: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heavy recoil and harsh cleaning solvents
Fits all Glock models except for the Glock 36